Salut mes amis!!
Happy #FFriday beauties!!! Today's post is quick and easy, featuring my go-to winter perk-me-up makeup look. In the cold weather months, I like to play around with pastels and neutrals to brighten up my pale (er) complexion. My maquillage du jour is wintry and colorful, yet very wearable and easy to duplicate, so if you like this look, keep reading :)
Read more for products, pix, deets, etc.
- Coastal Scents 88 palette(matte)--eye shadows marked with "M"
- Carlo di Roma nude eyeliner used in the waterline
- Clinique brush-on cream liner in True Black
- Yanqina 2-in-1 Mascara
- Prime your lids with a primer or base. I like Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Apply a pale pink eyeshadow to your lid using a flat shader brush
- Using the same brush, apply a brighter pink to the outer third of the lid
- With a fluffy dome brush, apply a muted blue eyeshadow the crease, blending it with the pink
- Using the same brush, add a lavender eyeshadow to the outer "V" for more dimension
- Starting at the center of the lid, line the outer half of top lash line with a black gel liner and wing it out
- Apply a nude liner to the waterline and add mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Berry Haute--one of my favorite purple lippies of all time
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac Pastelle--gawjussssss, perfect lilac color
Fuzzy Winter Bunny
In other news, I'm now on Instagr.am @MaryamNYC, so please find me & let's be friends!!
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com