Salut mes amis! For this New Years Eve, I'm going all out and piling on the shimmer, the glitter and the sequins. This is the perfect time of the year to experiment with kitschy, over the top styles and even be a little gaudy! You'll have the rest of the winter to be neutral and boring, but today is the day for going out and showing off a little! I definitely have a tacky little Russian leopard living inside of me, and tonight I'll be unleashing her wicked klawz, disco ball makeup and teensy get-up -- Why? Cuz it's 2013 and I'm living it up!!!
See more klawz & inspiration :)
Since the beginning of the season, I've been creating holiday nail art with the China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection (below) from HBwigs.com. In addition, I've also been featuring Incoco designer polish appliqués (right) for those of you who aren't as skilled at nail art. Both of these brands have done extremely well and I'm really happy to have shared their amazing products here on my blog. So many of you have sent me amazing photos of your nails inspired by my looks and I'm so touched, flattered and proud of you guys! I love to discover and share great quality products, as well as inspire you guys, and today I'm keeping up the tradition and wrapping up the year (as well as my nails) with China Glaze, Incoco and another festive nail art! Cheers!
FIERCE CLAWS NYE:
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué Designer Manicure in Rush -- a rush of shimmery gold circuits through shiny black.
- Incoco Nail Polish Appliqué Designer Manicure in Temptress -- tempt and tease all you want in this sassy purple crackle design.
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Glitter All The Way (first, top row) -- red, purple, gold, green small and medium size glitter polish. Used on the tips and thumb accent nail.
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Pizzazz (last, bottom row) -- silver, pink, gold, light blue, green medium and large glitter polish overlay. Used on the tips and ringer finger accent nail.
- Zoya Nail Lacquer in Electra -- holographic silver glitter strips, used on the tips.
For NYE Makeup Inspiration, check out my latest tutorial
Happy New Years Eve!!!
Maryam Maquillage © 2012. www.maryammaquillage.com