Salut mes amis! The day is finally here and I'm proud to present my first ever VIDEO tutorial and "live" makeup transformation!! I can't even begin to express to you how ecstatic I am to finally be on YouTube and how much I'm looking forward to sharing this new experience with all of you. This is a monumental day for this blog and my brand new channel: Maryam Maquillage and I can't believe we did it! Thank you guys for all your unconditional support and positivity -- you have motivated me to take this thing further and I'm really stoked to embark on this new journey with all of you!
A SPECIAL MERCI goes out to my Lee Lee, my Mr. Maquillage, who filmed, edited and produced this tutorial without any prior knowledge of video production! He is amazing and I simply couldn't have done it without him. He really is the father of this blog LOL...
And now... on to the Maquillage!
Today's look is glittery and smokey -- great for New Years Eve or a night out on the town and I'm taking you through all the steps in my video!!! Wooooo-Hooooooo!!!
EYES: (brushes are mentioned in the tutorial)
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Jordana Kajal Pencil in White (similar)
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows in:
- Lime Crime Alchemy Palette
- Love Potion #9
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Purple
- Prestige Cosmetics Classic Eyeliner in Masquerade
- Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in Black Shimmer
- Lime Crime Uniliner in Orchidaceous
- Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Boogie Nights
- Velour Lashes in T Dot Ohhh
- Duo Waterproof Eyelash Adhesive in Dark Tone
- Carlo di Roma nude liner
ON TO THE TUTORIAL!!!