Read more! hisssss...
Snakes in the Snow
The Arm Candy: In honor of the Snake, I'm wearing one of my favorite bracelets -- Stella & Dot Serpent Bangle -- this exotic piece is an absolute must-have for 2013! Check out Stella & Dot's full line of exquisite jewelry and get this bracelet from my personal stylist: Aida Rodriguez.
Reptilian Skin Nail Art
On my Nails, I'm wearing: Kiss Nail Dress Katie Cazorla Signature Series in Romance (launching Feb 2013) -- I'm a big fan of Kiss Nail Dress and this stunning glittery snake print design by Celebrity Ambassador Katie Cazorla is my favorite. Katie is the star of hit reality TV show The Nail Files and owner of LA salon The Painted Nail.
Application and Wear: The strips apply easily without any major bubbling or peeling and last up to 10 days.
- I've cured the strips with Kiss Top Gel using Kiss PRO LED Lamp to prolong wear and match the finish of the rest of my nails. See below (*) for details.
Contains: Each set comes with 28 dual-end strips for tips or toes.
Color / Design: Romance
- Shimmery snake skin pattern in lavender with a holographic silver to gold gradient
Availability: Kiss Limited Edition Valentine's Day Nail Dress by Katie Cazorla are available at Walgreens, Walmart and Kmart stores nationwide, retailing for about $7 per set.
*On my accent nails, I'm wearing Kiss Everlasting Gel Polish Individual Color Gel in French (White), along with Kiss Base Gel, Kiss Top Gel cured with Kiss PRO LED Gel Lamp and Kiss Prep & Cleanse. I've also cured the Nail Dress strips with Kiss Top Coat to match the finish and thickness of the accent nails.
The complete gel line is currently available at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, Walmart & Kmart stores nationwide with the starter system costing less than a single salon gel manicure.
With Kiss Pro gel line, you can now get a professional salon manicure without leaving your home. The system is excellent and deserves a separate post, so expect a full review and tutorial!
Fantasy-Purple Reptilian Skin Lip Art
I had to match the nails -- I just had to!!!
- Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick in Airborne Unicorn (lavender)
- Lime Crime Mercurious Eyeshadow from Palette d'Antoinette (Silver)
- Lime Crime Spellbound Eyeshadow from the Alchemy Palette (White / Gold Shift)
- Lime Crime Carousel Gloss in Snowsickle (blue tinted clear gloss with sparkles) -- used on the top lip
Snake Skin Lip Art How-To:
- Apply any lipstick and blot away the excess. Reapply and blot again.
- Place a mesh material (or lace) over your lips and apply a contrasting eyeshadow over the material.
- Apply clear gloss to your top or bottom lip by patting it on.
Snowsickle, worn alone
*The product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com