Hey guys! I almost forgot, it's Fantasy Friday -- which means, today's makeup look is artistic and totally
unwearable fantastical! I was inspired by my Black & White nail art of the week (which wasn't hand-painted by the way) and decided to hand-paint some sheet music, rather two bars of my of favorite Michael Jackson song. Can you guess which one it is? I might have already given it away :))
See my inspiration!
It's Black, it's White...
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
- Black & White eyeshadows from Coastal Scents Palette
- Lime Crime Uniliner in Quill
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Doesn't this Black & White combo just make you wanna sing?!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com