Salut mes belles! Today's look and tutorial are way overdue, and took a lot of effort to put together, especially on the part of my Mr. Maquillage, who filmed, edited and produced the video tutorial. Give him a hand, y'all -- my LeeLee really went to work on this one! As for my part, I wanted to put out an educational tutorial filled with lots of tips, so this video is very detailed, focusing on the technique of cut-crease makeup, as well as blending eyeshadows, applying falsies, and much more. Your feedback is most welcome and encouraged, so feel free to share your thoughts! :)
Check it out, check it out!!
Inspired by the romantic colors of Spring, today's makeup is versatile, wearable and a little dressed up -- perfect for a date, an outing and even your high school prom. I created this look using the same technique as in my popular "Boudoir Belle" maquillage, so hopefully, this tutorial satisfies all of your requests for that look. I jazzed up the colors for the season using Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette (my fave for Spring) and added a dramatic cat-eye liner to give it some flav'.
ON TO THE VIDEO!
Products Used (EYES):
- Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Palette: Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Horse Raddish
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Liner in Vert
- Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid liner Jet Black
- Black Mascara
- Lashes: Red Cherry Lashes #43 from HBwigs.com
- 10% OFF CODE: MaryamM10
Products Used (BROWS):
Products Used (FACE):
- Dinair Airbrush Foundation -- custom mix of Honey Beige and Dark Golden Beige
- Too Faced No Makeup Makeup Palette
Products Used (LIPS):
Another Color Variation with a sharper cut-crease
Products breakdown for this color variation:
- Too Faced Romantic Eye Collection
- Cut The Cake (lid)
- Soulmates (inner corner & highlight under brow)
- Un-Veil (crease)
- Ever-After (outer corner)
- I Do (blending the crease)
- Kiss The Bride (brow bone)
- Honeymoon (lower lash line)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Covet Waterproof Liner in Noir
- Red Cherry Lashes #1 from HBwigs.com
- 10% OFF CODE: MaryamM10
Want more? Check out Boudoir Eyes!
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, comment on this tutorial and give me your thumbs up if you like the look!! The more you share, like, and comment, the quicker I can build my YouTube audience and create more VIDEOS for you :)) Merci mes amis!!
*Some product/s in this post were sent for my consideration and review. The opinion stated is 100% my own.
Maryam Maquillage © 2013. www.maryammaquillage.com