Salut mes amis! It's Mani-Monday and today's nail art is pretty self-explanatory. I saw this gorgeous Balmain ensemble on the ever-so-flawless Zoe Saldana and fell in love immediately! This rose / gold scales appliqué top and crimson petal skirt combo is so me that I knew I had to have it or at the very least, I had to recreate it on my nails. So, before I knew it, I was dotting away the scales and hand-painting the outlines to mimic Zoe's sexy Balmain number. What do you think, did I do it justice?
Read more for deets!
- Duri Rejuvacote Base / Top Coat
- Soo Nails Polish #s122 (metallic pink) -- used to dot pink scales
- Missha 2013 The Style Crystal Nail Polish in Shocking Pop Pink -- used to top the pink dots
- Missha 2013 The Style Crystal Nail Polish in Shocking Pop Gold -- used to top the gold dots
- Sephora by Opi Nail Colour in Charge It-- used to dot gold scales
- Sinful Colors Nail Enamel in Dream On-- used to paint the tips
- NailsChic Nail Art Micro Pen in Black -- used to outline the scales
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
My glorious muse Zoe & my inspired nail art :)
Balmain Scales up close
P. S. Don't forget to ENTER MY GIVEAWAY to WIN both Crystal Nail Polishes from Missha, plus much much more!!! This giveaway is open to US residents. Please read the rules carefully and GOOD LUCK!!!